Business is booming

Acres Of Diamonds !! Earl Nightngale (motivaton)

Robert's Kiyosaki's wisdom

Welcome to my Blogg

I am going to show you how to make money with affilliates, I will give sites that I have joined and how I rated them on if they are making money for me. I am trying some new with affiliates on how to market affiliates.

AP Sense

Gold Vs Money! (USA)

Music Videos

Link Connector

Earn $$ for your website traffic

Link Refferals

Monday, August 23, 2010

Sign Up with eHome Delivery today still in Pre- Launch!!

My name is Riselle. I am in My Harvest America and I enjoyed the great savings and FREE home delivery grocery service, but on July 16, MHA suspended its grocery program until a more suitable fulfillment center could be found to efficiently fulfill their grocery orders. Meanwhile a new grocery home delivery service has come out of the woodwork to provide the same service that many enjoyed with MHA.

I personally believe that My Harvest America did their best to save the grocery program for us. In the week prior to their decision to suspend the grocery program, I received a letter from corporate that they were re-doing their home page and had chosen my video of all those they've seen to be included on their new home page. I believe that was their intent and I was honored. However a week later, the cancellation news took me by total surprise, but I sincerely believe a REAL effort had been made to save the grocery program or they would not have written me the email but for good reasons they were not able to do it. They have now turned their opportunity into a savings program, which many in my downline still find valuable. Although I belong to another savings program and receive some of the same benefits, I am still a subscriber to MHA because they still offer some benefits that my other savings program does not offer.


Since MHA is not offering the grocery program at this time, I have signed up with eHomeDelivery. I am disabled and the home delivery service would be a great benefit to me. It's anticipated launch date is Sept 15, 2010. It does not cost anything to sign up but it is recommended that you do so you can start signing other people under you and begin building a downline before the launch. The compensation plan is available on my website and I personally know some of the key people. For the latest news and development with the company, please fill in the form on my website so you will be included in my email blast when updates are available.


 
Riselle Bonner
Independent Business Owner
Sign in Website:  http://riselle873.ehomedelivery.net/
e-mail:  diamondleader1@gmail.com
skype: riselle873
 
 

 
This is the goal of our business !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment